Welcome to my blog, where I share my thoughts on food, travel, pop culture...just about anything. As for the blog name, it's a Seinfeld reference. If you don't get it, then this is probably not the blog for you.

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Perfect Pizza

Anyway you slice it, I love pizza.
So when a friend shared her secret to making
the best pizza, I was excited.
But I was a bit stumped when she rattled off about
five ingredients, none of which was sauce.
So, although skeptical, I tried it. 
And I loved it.
So here is my version of the best pizza.
Enjoy!

Step 1: Heat oven to 425.
Step 2: Gather your ingredients.

I like to use an italian cheese blend (asiago, parm, mozzarella), sweet mini peppers (or better yet, fresh pimento peppers if you can find them!), mushrooms,
olive oil, and garlic.
Oh, and of course the most important part:

I bought the small crusts (Boboli are the best, but I had
to settle for another brand this time).
Step 3: Brush crusts with olive oil, then sprinkle with freshly pressed garlic.  Add a little cracked pepper.
Step 4: Add your toppings.

Step 5: Pop in the oven for 10-15 minutes...veggies will still be a bit crispy.
Ta-Da! The finished product:

Step 6: EAT and ENJOY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment