Welcome to my blog, where I share my thoughts on food, travel, pop culture...just about anything. As for the blog name, it's a Seinfeld reference. If you don't get it, then this is probably not the blog for you.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I *heart* NY

"NYC
What is it about you?
You're big, you're loud, you're tough"


What is it about New York City
that makes me want to break out
in tunes from Annie?

I love everything about the city.
The crowds, the sounds, the smells...
yes, the smells.
There's something about the mix of exhaust
and street vendor food carts
that blends into the perfect aroma.

Whether in winter, when the city is
aglow with Christmas lights and the air is
so cold you can barely feel your fingers and toes...

            

...and a Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity III
is so worth the wait...


...or in spring, when the flowers and trees are
blooming...

...and the NYC parks are
 just about the best
place in the world to spend a
Sunday morning...


...or in the fall, when the air is crisp and clear
and a walk through Central Park
makes you feel
 that all is right with the world...


...and a trip to Magnolia Bakery
is ALWAYS in order...


...whatever the reason, no matter the
season
I *heart* NY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment