Welcome to my blog, where I share my thoughts on food, travel, pop culture...just about anything. As for the blog name, it's a Seinfeld reference. If you don't get it, then this is probably not the blog for you.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am such a bad blogger

Hey ya'll. So yeah...it's been a while. I have had every intention of blogging many times over the past few months, but I failed. I blame it on my addiction to two things: TV shows and the Twilight Saga :)
Yes, I am hopelessly addicted to Edward, Bella, the Cullen clan...it is my new obsession. If you haven't read this series, you must. I read all 4 books in exactly 1 week. I thought everyone was crazy for liking this stuff. I also thought it was for teens, so I refused to even look at the books. My friend suggested I watch the movie, and if I liked it I should read the books. Well, I settled in to watch it, very skeptical, already having a negative opinion before the opening credits. Then, I was suddenly swept up into the Twilight zone. It was amazing. Since then, I have read all the books, blogs, tweets, fan pages...you name it. I am obsessed. I feel like a teenage girl again, but so what. I am anxiously awaiting 11-20-09 when the next movie, New Moon, opens in theatres. Now I know what all those crazy sci-fi people feel when they are willing to camp out in a movie line just to get tickets to the first show :) Oh, and I have a great group of friends who are willing to go with me - they are just as obsessed as I am!
As for TV shows, most of my shows have ended their seasons. Here are some of my old and new favorites:
  1. The Office
  2. Parks and Recreation
  3. 30 Rock
  4. Real Housewives (of OC, NYC, and NJ)
  5. Glee - seriously, I cannot wait for this one...the pilot episode was amazing!
  6. Chuck
  7. American Idol - thank God Kris won!

0 comments:

Post a Comment