Welcome to my blog, where I share my thoughts on food, travel, pop culture...just about anything. As for the blog name, it's a Seinfeld reference. If you don't get it, then this is probably not the blog for you.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shoes

Okay, I confess. I have a bit of a shoe obsession. And this is the time of year when I get all giddy and excited about the prospect of new shoes for spring and summer. All winter, my feet are stuck in black boots, brown boots, rainboots, workboots. But once I experience that first day of 50 degree weather, my feet start to twitch and I just can't wait to break out the flip-flops, peep-toes, sandles...anything that doesn't resemble a boot. Forget the robin - the open-toed shoes are the first sign of spring for me! And the great thing about shoes is that, no matter how much my weight fluctuates, my shoes ALWAYS fit.


So, I am anxiously awaiting an upcoming pedicure. After all, my feet have got to look great for their big debut!


0 comments:

Post a Comment