Welcome to my blog, where I share my thoughts on food, travel, pop culture...just about anything. As for the blog name, it's a Seinfeld reference. If you don't get it, then this is probably not the blog for you.

Monday, February 27, 2012

February Photo A Day: Days 21-27

Due to travel and sickness, I'm a wee bit behind with this photo challenge.
Nevertheless, here goes:
A Fave Photo of You
I'm about 2 years old here, and already sporting an attitude.
I refused to smile for this photographer.
Where You Work
On this day, I happened to be working at
the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta.
The CDC is the primary funder of the organization I work for.
Your Shoes
...or at least about 1/8 of them.
Inside Your Bathroom Cabinet

 
Green

 
Night
Something You Ate
The infamous Opera Cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment